- 1 How can I remove dead skin from my face naturally?
- 2 How to understand dead skin
- 3 What’s the cause of dead skin?
- 4 Natural ways to remove dead skin
- 5 How can I remove dead skin from my face at home?
- 6 Why do I have so much dead skin on my face?
- 7 How can I remove dead skin from my face?
- 8 Conclusion
How can I remove dead skin from my face naturally?
To maintain our skin, we do lots of treatment and all, but still, we need to suffer a lot. Acnes, blackheads are very common, but dead skin peaks them all because this is the main reason behind all.
If our skin is dead, then mentally, we feel dead as well. But, on the other hand, if the skin is healthy and bright, it lifts our mood. So, we must keep our skin healthy.
- You can read: Best way to exfoliate clogged pores.
Fighting against the dead skin can be troublesome, but you need to work against it. So we see questions like “How can I remove dead skin from my face naturally?” a lot.
Using natural ingredients to treat the skin is the best way to go because it won’t harm your skin at all. So, here we’ve mentioned the cause of dead skin and how you can remove dead skin from your face naturally.
How to understand dead skin
It isn’t very hard to understand a dead skin that you’ll be able to identify with naked eyes. Still, if you want to verify, then you can observe your skin and see if these things are spot able or not:
- Dull and flakey skin
- If the skin is oily, then it appears shiny or greasy
- Patches of both dry and oily skin
- Itching and redness
- Skin tightness, especially after a shower
- Deep cracks that may bleed
If any of the above characteristics match with your skin, then probably you’ve dead skin. You can know if you see dull skin and if it looks out of sorts.
What’s the cause of dead skin?
There can be quite a few reasons behind the dead skin of yours which are stated below:
- In the winter season, skin deadness is more common.
- Hot baths and showers also cause dead skin.
- Hard soaps and detergents remove moisture from the skin.
- Low moisture conditions cause it as well.
You should probably try to avoid the above things to keep your skin healthy and lively.
Natural ways to remove dead skin
There are hundreds of natural ways to remove dead skin, but all of them can’t be mentioned. So here, we’ve picked out some of the easiest and efficient ways.
1. Using brown sugar
The ingredients needed in this process are:
- Brown sugar
- Coconut or Almond oil
The process is very simple, which has been mentioned below:
Step-1: Mix 1 tablespoon of brown sugar with one teaspoon of oil.
Step-2: Apply the mixture on the skin in a circular motion.
Step-3: Rinse it with lukewarm water after keeping it for five minutes.
Brown sugar is a bit coarser, so it can generate friction which helps to remove the dead skins present. It’s also beneficial to increase circulation.
2. Using Baking Soda
The alkalinity of baking Soda helps to dislodge the skin cells; thus, they can easily be shed off. Thus, baking Soda can very easily work against dead skin and restore the skin’s pH.
The ingredients required for this process are:
- Baking Soda
- Vitamin E capsule
How you should use them are mentioned below:
Step-1: Take a Vitamin E capsule and mix it with one tablespoon baking soda.
Step-2: Add water with it and make a paste of medium consistency.
Step-3: Apply the mixture on the face where dead skin is present in a circular motion.
Step-4: Rinse it off with water after keeping it for 3-5 minutes.
3. Using Epsom salt
Probably you haven’t heard of it, but the salt granules of Epsom salt works well to remove the dead skin. It also works as a detoxifying and pH balancing agent.
The ingredients required are:
- Epsom salt
- Coconut Oil
The process of applying Epsom salt to remove dead skin is:
Step-1: Mix 1 cup Epsom salt with 1 cup coconut oil.
Step-2: Keep this in an air-tight container.
Step-3: Take as much as you require and gently scrub on the spot for 2-3 minutes.
Step-4: Use tepid water to rinse it off.
4. Using Coffee Grounds
The caffeine in coffee grounds brightens up the skin by improving circulation, while its coarseness helps to remove dead skins.
It also resists the accumulation of fat beneath the skin. You can use coffee grounds on the face, leg, tummy, and thighs.
The things you would need are:
- Coffee Grounds
- Coconut or Olive oil
Follow the below process to use coffee ground for removing skin:
Step-1: Add one tablespoon of oil with 2-3 tablespoons of coffee grounds and mix well.
Step-2: Add water to get a thick consistency.
Step-3: Scrub the skin with the paste in a gentle, circular motion.
Step-4: Wash it off after scrubbing for 3-4 minutes.
5. Using Pumice stone
One of the most exclusive and easiest ways to remove dead skin is to use Pumice stone. During the shower, the water softens the dead skin and is easily scrubbed off by the stone. Ingredients required are:
- Pumice stone
The simple process of removing dead skin is described below:
Step-1: Soak the feet or the part you want to clean in water for 10 minutes.
Step-2: Gently use the stone to scrub off the dead skin.
Step-3: Wipe your skin dry and apply a moisturizer.
The process is very simple yet very efficient.
6. Using Oatmeal
Oatmeal is widely available and is a great choice for removing dead skin. It softens the dead skin, which can be got rid of easily. Besides, it also moisturizes the skin, which makes the process faster.
The things you’ll need are:
- Ground Oatmeal
The process of using Oatmeal has been mentioned hereby:
Step-1: Make a paste of medium consistency with two teaspoons of ground oatmeal and water.
Step-2: Gently rub the paste in a circular motion for few minutes.
Step-3: Rinse the face with water.
This method is best to remove the dead skins present in the face.
How can I remove dead skin from my face at home?
Dead skin is a popular problem, and everyone wants a quick fix for it. You can remove the dead skin easily at home, and there are lots of ways to do it. Some of the ways to remove dead skin from the face at home are given below:
- Using a washcloth to rub the skin gently with warm water.
- A natural sponge can be used on the face to remove dead skin.
- Various face scrubs like coffee scrub, oatmeal scrub, almond scrub, sugar and olive, and many other scrubs can be made at home to use.
So, it’s not very hard to work against dead skin staying at home. All you need to do is follow the proper process and make sure you do them 1-2 times every week.
Why do I have so much dead skin on my face?
There’s a reason behind every cause, so there must be some reason behind your dead skin. The reasons include both environmental and genetic ones.
You may get confused, so here’s an easier way to make you understand why dead skin develops:
- Using soaps that have harsh or harmful chemicals will cause your skin to be dead. Other skincare products also can do the same.
- Temperature and humidity is a key factor because low moisture conditions create dead skin. High heat and low temperature also dry off the skin and makes them dead.
- Some skin conditions like eczema cause dead skin, which is completely genetic.
Dead skin can be got rid of by following proper remedies and OTC treatments.
How can I remove dead skin from my face?
Our faces are always exposed the most, and so dead skins are more prevalent in this part. We all want our faces to look bright, which also gives us confidence.
But how would you remove the dead skin from your face? If you’re struggling to find an answer to that, then here are some of the easiest ways:
- For some people having normal skin, rubbing the face with a washcloth with lukewarm water will remove the dead skin.
- Applying Oatmeal scrub, almond scrub, coffee scrub works very well on the face.
- Using a brush to gently rub the affected area removes dead skin.
- By using a mechanical exfoliator, the dead skin can be got rid of very easily.
Follow these simple processes, which will certainly help you to remove dead skin.
“How can I remove dead skin from my face?” this question is answered here. Apart from it, there are lots of relatable questions with it.
If you’ve gone through the above article very carefully, then we hope you’ve got your queries solved regarding the topic.