Facial toner, also known as astringent or witch hazel is a liquid that removes oil and dirt from the skin.
It tightens pores and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. However, not all facial toners are created equal.
Some have added ingredients such as glycerin for dry skin or aloe vera for oily skin to cater to the specific needs of different types of skins.
Others come with added benefits such as anti-aging properties, antioxidants, or exfoliation capabilities.
This article will go over the purpose of facial toner, what it does, why you should use it, how to find the best one for you, and some popular brands in the market today!
- 1 What is the purpose of facial toner?
- 2 Benefits of using a good quality facial toner
- 3 Use of facial toner in our daily life
- 4 Benefits of facial toner witch hazel
- 5 Benefits of thayers facial toner
- 6 Other uses of facial toner
- 7 The most popular brands in the market today and their prices
- 8 Tips on how to choose the right one for your skin type (elderly, dry, oily)
- 9 Conclusion
What is the purpose of facial toner?
The main purpose of using facial toner is to remove oil, dirt, and other impurities on the skin.
Facial toner works as most astringents do- it dries up oils, closes pores, and leaves your skin feeling clean.
However, not all facial toners are created equal!
Some brands come with added ingredients such as glycerin for dry skin or aloe vera for oily skin to cater to the specific needs of different types of skins.
Others have benefits such as anti-aging properties, antioxidants, or exfoliation capabilities to help you maintain healthy-looking youthful skin!
Benefits of using a good quality facial toner
There are huge benefits to using facial toner.
Some of the most common benefits include:
– improved skin texture
– reduce wrinkles and fine lines
– slows down early aging signs such as dark spots, hyperpigmentation, or age spots!
Other great things about using facial toners are that they don’t contain harsh chemicals like sulfates, parabens, and phthalates which can be harmful to your health.
They also make you feel fresh after cleansing without stripping away all-natural oils from your face.
Some even have moisturizing properties so it’s good if you’re feeling dry in cold weather months!
It’s important to keep things balanced with different types of products depending on what your skin needs!
Use of facial toner in our daily life
Facial toners are a type of product that can be used on the skin whether it’s dry, oily, or somewhere in between.
In our daily lives, we use facial toner to keep each day fresh and clean by removing excess oils from your face!
- Read: Tover Vs Astringents!
This allows you to feel more awake while also preparing for the next step in your routine (whether it’s moisturizing with lotion)
- improved skin texture;
- reduces wrinkles and fine lines;
- slows down early aging signs such as dark spots,
- hyperpigmentation, or age spots!
Other great things about using facial toners are that they don’t contain harsh chemicals like sulfates, parabens, and phthalates which can be harmful to your skin.
Benefits of facial toner witch hazel
It can help to balance your skin’s pH level. This is very beneficial for people with oily and sensitive skin types!
The astringent properties in witch hazel will act on the pores, giving them a cleanse while simultaneously shrinking them.
It also has anti-inflammatory qualities that are great for reducing redness or swelling from breakouts.
One of the best benefits of using it as part of your daily routine is its ability to remove excess oil without stripping away all moisture as some other products do which means you’ll be less likely to experience dry patches if you use this product regularly.
Benefits of thayers facial toner
Thayers facial toner is a great choice as it is all-natural and contains no alcohol or artificial fragrances.
It has a formula that is uniquely balanced for your skin type so you can be sure to get the right one!
The company offers three blends, which are Original Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula (suitable for sensitive skin types), Rose Petal & Jasmine Water Blended with Chamomile Extract Formula (perfect blend of organic ingredients), and Lavender Blossom & Bergamot Oil Blend – 100% Natural Ingredients).
They also offer different sizes such as 16 oz., 32oz, 64 oz in case you want to use them on more than just your face like arms or other parts of your body.
Other uses of facial toner
In addition to that facial treatment, toner is also being used for a number of other purposes. It can be applied to the hair, as well as on shoes and clothes!
Benefits of facial toner – it has been found that using this kind of product every day not only improves your complexion but also helps with dry skin.
In fact, many users have attested to the benefits they’ve seen from just adding some witch hazel or rose water in their routines!
In addition to these two options, there are numerous types available- including ones made specifically for sensitive skin or oily acne-prone skin.
The best thing about them? They’re inexpensive and easy to find at any beauty store near you.
The most popular brands in the market today and their prices
– Moroccanoil Rosemary Mint Toner costs $28 and is available at Sephora
– Burt’s Bees Facial Toner costs $16.99 on Amazon and can be purchased there or from other online retailers like Ulta Beauty
– Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Liquid costs only about $12, but you might have to pay more if shipping isn’t free (Amazon) … etc. …”
Tips on how to choose the right one for your skin type (elderly, dry, oily)
– Choose a toner for oily skin if your pores feel clogged, or you’re prone to breakouts
– Use witch hazel as an astringent treatment on older moisturizers to make it less greasy and more absorbable.
– Dry skin should use alcohol-free formulas without fragrance so their lustered skin doesn’t become irritated by the ingredients…”
In this blog post, we discussed the benefits and uses of facial toner. We also shared tips on how to choose a good quality one for your skin type.
If you want to find some best facial toners you can read our blog post, Our review team has done a comprehensive assessment on that and reviewed for you!
We are happy to answer any questions and provide advice on finding the perfect product for your specific needs!